At Workbrands, we keep a close eye on developments surrounding the COVID-19 virus outbreak and take the necessary measures to prevent further spread. The health and well-being of our customers, colleagues and partners is our highest priority. We take the situation very seriously and follow all measures that are advised by the government and the RIVM and determine if adjustments are necessary on a daily basis.
How can you best reach us?
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our colleagues work from home where possible. Our commercial employees can speak to you by phone, email, chat or other digital means of communication. We can be reached by phone on our local telephone numbers, these are switched on. Our office is currently closed to customers. We have postponed or converted customer visits to a digital form. If an appointment cannot take place digitally, we will discuss with you what is a suitable solution.
What is the impact on the delivery of products?
The situation is constantly changing and therefore deliveries may be affected due to local or international (border) restrictions and further precautions to protect the health and well-being of our employees. We have a large stock of (refurbished) products and for these products delivery is not a problem. Delivery times may be longer than you normally expect from us. A number of countries have also closed the borders for transport, so especially when delivering new or non-stock products, the delivery time is sometimes uncertain. We keep an eye on developments on a daily basis and will keep you informed of the status of your order. Our logistics partners have indicated that they will take additional measures to continue to deliver in a responsible manner even in these times. So far, delivery within the Netherlands is not a problem, but precautionary measures are essential. For some countries, delivery restrictions apply. If this applies to your order we will communicate this as soon as possible.
When your products are delivered, we ask you to stick to the following measures:
- We ask you not to shake hands with the delivery drivers.
- We ask you to keep 1.5m distance from the delivery drivers.
- In the space where our delivery drivers place the furniture (and possibly assemble) we ask each person to keep at least 1.5m distance. Our strong preference is that there is up to one person present in the room where our delivery drivers assemble.
- Do you have flu or cold symptoms? Call our customer service, we'll reschedule your delivery.
- Are all your ordered furniture with one man to handle? Then we ask you to receive the furniture after your front door, and to take it to the destination. Our delivery drivers always consult on the spot.
- No signature is included on the delivery man's smartphone or handheld, instead the delivery person asks for your first and last name.
- We no longer receive payments through a mobile PIN device. Instead, you will be sent a payment link by email. At DHL, cash on delivery is not possible at this time.
Installation on site by Workbrands is currently only possible in consultation. We will discuss the options for this with you. The starting point here is that we can do the implementation in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM. For questions about this, please contact our customer service.
Where can you go as a supplier?
Goods can be delivered to the designated location. We would ask all our suppliers to comply with the advice of the RIVM. We ask you to keep us informed of measures and adjustments to your services.
Our priority is everyone's health and we wish everyone a lot of strength and wisdom on behalf of our organisation. If you have any questions about our policy or other matters, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for you!